Sunday, November 11, 2018

An opening statement

                            A Memoir Into the Head of an uncreated short story.

      To all that have stumbled into my mind and seek to embark on a voyage of a masterpiece short film, I welcome. My name Is Justin, although I’ve always imagined my pseudo name would be Plato, perhaps if i was a writer in a time period in which words were silenced. My blog will be filled with a journey into the movies, in which I learn how to make a short film that make the audience feel.  Stephen king once famously wrote, “you need to read before you can write,” and I understand this logic to be true with films as well. In my blog I will dissect and discuss various aspects of films, in order to truly understand the genius behind a movie.
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friction

     We have finally finished our film opening, titled "Friction".  It has taken a vast amount of work and planning and our entire...