Monday, March 18, 2019

Acting in a film

Acting has never been my strong suit. With that being said, the immense pressure of becoming a main actor in a film was a tough role to fill. Although i watched numerous Youtube videos, with the hope of becoming the next Will Smith overnight, i still felt unprepared for my role. However, the day of the shoot i had a lot of faith and confidence to play my new role, with helped me when the pressure was on and the lights were in my face.
   The ideology of molding myself to become a character I was not, was ultimately not as hard as i originally believed it to be. Once i put myself in the head-space of becoming the character we wanted for the film, the job instantly became easier and I worked to become the actor our film required. Skateboarding has always been my talent, and much of the film was written by myself, with the intentions of creating a film i truly believed in which pushed me to become the best actor i could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friction

     We have finally finished our film opening, titled "Friction".  It has taken a vast amount of work and planning and our entire...