Monday, March 18, 2019

Having fun with our film

 After the day of the shoot, we were luckily enough to get a full tour of CNBC, the amazing television station that produces many famous Soup Operas. This tour helped fuel my love for television, as besides having amazing food, our private tour showed us sets, and control rooms of the news station. Our entire group was extremely lucky to have the opportunity to tour the amazing station and learn about what makes many of the channels run, and how the news works in our modern society. It was a great inside look of a news station, something i had never thought about the inner workings of.
  More than anything, the news station motivated me, showing me the future i could have, if i continued with film. Overall, being able to have insight into a professional news station helped me to have motivation for my future and showed me the wonderful life of film in ways i never imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friction

     We have finally finished our film opening, titled "Friction".  It has taken a vast amount of work and planning and our entire...